Engage your students in geography by learning about the world around them with this fun country research project of Switzerland. Your students will create a 18-page mini book all about Switzerland. They will read the included reading material about Switzerland and use that, together with other books or online resources, to complete each page in their own Swiss country study.
Your students will complete the following tasks about Switzerland:
• Identify Switzerland on a world map
• Label the major Swiss cities
• Develop general knowledge of Swiss facts
• Learn about the origins and look of the Swiss flag
• Learn about common foods in Switzerland
• Investigate animals native to Switzerland
• Explore popular Swiss sports
• Identify significant landmarks in Switzerland
• Learn some common Swiss phrases/expressions
• Identify traditional Swiss clothing
• Research a famous Swiss person
• Compare and contrast Switzerland with another country by completing a Venn diagram
• Research significant historical events that occurred in Switzerland
• Research significant dates/celebrations in Switzerland
This country study also includes 5 reading pages that students can use as part of their research.
This pack includes:
• 18-Page student mini-book
• 5 Reading pages
• Teacher notes that explain assembly and provide teaching tips
• Visual assembly guide with color photos
Please check out the preview images to see what’s included in this pack, and contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Please note: This is a digital download. Physical products will not be delivered. After purchase, you will be provided with a link to download your purchase/s. You will also receive an email with your download link; you can also download your purchases via the “My Account” link. If you do not receive this email within an hour of your purchase, please contact me.
Thanks so much!
There are no reviews yet.