Engage your students in geography by learning about the world around them with this fun country research project about Ireland. Your students will create an 18-page mini book all about Ireland. They will read the included reading material about Ireland and use that, together with other books or online resources, to complete each page in their own Irish country study booklet.
Your students will complete the following tasks about Ireland:
- Identify Ireland on a world map
- Label the major Irish cities
- Develop general knowledge of Irish facts
- Learn about the origins and look of the Irish flag
- Learn about common foods in Ireland
- Investigate native animals to Ireland
- Explore popular Irish sports
- Identify significant landmarks in Ireland
- Learn some common Irish phrases/expressions
- Identify traditional Irish clothing
- Research a famous Irish person
- Compare and contrast Ireland with another country by completing a Venn diagram
- Research significant historical events that occurred in Ireland
- Research significant dates/celebrations in Ireland
This country study also includes 4 reading pages that students can use as part of their research.
This pack includes:
- 18-Page student mini-book
- 4 Reading pages
- Teacher notes that explain assembly and provide teaching tips
- Visual assembly guide with color photos
Please check out the preview images to see what’s included in this pack, and contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Please note: This is a digital download. Physical products will not be delivered. After purchase, you will be provided with a link to download your purchase/s. You will also receive an email with your download link; you can also download your purchases via the “My Account” link. If you do not receive this email within an hour of your purchase, please contact me.
Thanks so much!
There are no reviews yet.