Engage your students in geography by learning about the world around them with this fun country research project about Colombia. Your students will create an 18-page mini book all about Colombia. They will read the included reading material about Colombia and use that, together with other books or online resources, to complete each page in their own Colombian country study booklet.
This pack is designed for students in grades 3-5.
Your students will complete the following tasks about Colombia:
- Identify Colombia on a world map
- Label the major Colombian cities
- Develop general knowledge of Colombian facts
- Learn about the origins and look of the Colombian flag
- Learn about common foods in Colombia
- Investigate native animals to Colombia
- Explore popular Colombian sports
- Identify significant landmarks in Colombia
- Learn some common Colombian phrases/expressions
- Identify traditional Colombian clothing
- Research a famous Colombian person
- Compare and contrast Colombia with another country by completing a Venn diagram
- Research significant historical events that occurred in Colombia
- Research significant dates/celebrations in Colombia
This country study also includes 6 reading pages that students can use as part of their research.
This pack includes:
- 18-Page student mini-book
- 6 Reading pages
- Teacher notes that explain assembly and provide teaching tips
- Visual assembly guide with color photos
Please check out the preview images to see what’s included in this pack, and contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Please note: This is a digital download. Physical products will not be delivered. After purchase, you will be provided with a link to download your purchase/s. You will also receive an email with your download link; you can also download your purchases via the “My Account” link. If you do not receive this email within an hour of your purchase, please contact me.
Thanks so much!
There are no reviews yet.