Engage your students in geography by learning about the world around them with this fun country study of France. Your students will create a 18-page mini book all about France. They will read the included reading material about France and use that, together with other books or online resources, to complete each page in their own French mini-book.
Your students will complete the following tasks about France:
- Identify France on a world map
- Label the major French cities
- Develop general knowledge of French facts
- Learn about the origins and look of the French flag
- Learn about common foods in France
- Investigate native animals to France
- Explore popular French sports
- Identify significant landmarks in France
- Learn some common French phrases/expressions
- Identify traditional French clothing
- Research a famous French person
- Compare and contrast France with another country by completing a Venn diagram
- Research significant historical events that occurred in France
- Research significant dates/celebrations in France
This country study also includes 4 reading pages that students can use as part of their research.
This pack includes:
- 18-Page student mini-book
- 4 Reading pages
- Teacher notes that explain assembly and provide teaching tips
- Visual assembly guide with color photos
Please check out the preview images to see what’s included in this pack, and contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Please note: This is a digital download. Physical products will not be delivered. After purchase, you will be provided with a link to download your purchase/s. You will also receive an email with your download link; you can also download your purchases via the “My Account” link. If you do not receive this email within an hour of your purchase, please contact me.
Thanks so much!